Wednesday 1 June 2016

Magnitone Magic




I have suffered from adult acne for about two years now, for any acne sufferer out there I am sure you can relate to me when I say I would try anything to make it go away. I've tried numerous skincare products, herbal remedies, changing diet, exercising more... anything that has been suggested I have tried. This little pink brush although hasn't solely cured my acne, it has however played a big part in helping reduce it. When I brought the Magnitone cleansing brush, I remember thinking it may be to harsh to use on my face everyday, but I can honestly say its not! I use it in the evening everyday whilst cleansing my face. It is much gentler than using scrubs, I don't use scrub at all anymore! It gives a much deeper clean helping to remove daily dirt, dead skin and impurities, and helps unblock pores but without being harsh to the face and causing irritation. This is hands down one of the best beauty purchases I have brought and would definitely recommend it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...